search box

Thursday, May 5, 2022

 


Girl Of My Dreams- By The Moffatts -  Chapter I: A New Beginning 1998

*Standard Tuning *

Intro:  G - Am - Em - C


                     G                Am               Em             C

You are the  girl of my  dreams, In my heart, believe

                     G                  Am       Em                     C

You are the  girl of my dreams, Baby,  of my  dreams

        G                 Am      C                                G

 All  alone in my room, Wishin that you were  here

    G                             Am           C                               G  

Without you in my arms     , I'm holdin back all of the  tears

      Em                  D           G      D       C

Without  you in my life, I'll never be  satisfied


Chorus:

                     G                Am                  Em             C

You are the  girl of my  dreams, In my heart, believe

                     G                  Am      Em                     C

You are the  girl of my dreams, Baby,  of my  dreams 

     

Verse: 

G                 Am         C                                G

Sometimes I feel, I coulda been better to  you

G                             Am      C                               G

All I want is a chance    ,  To prove that my love is true

      Em                  D               G      D       C

Without  you in my life, I'll never be  satisfied


Chorus:

                     G                Am                  Em             C

You are the  girl of my  dreams, In my heart, believe

                     G                 Am      Em                     C

You are the  girl of my dreams, Baby,  of my  dreams 


Solo  : Lick  – G  Am  Em  C (same as intro)

 

Bridge:

Am G          C   Am

Baby, let's go back in time, to when our hearts would shine

                       G          C                             D

And I could hold you tight.. in my dreams at night